[Bf-committers] patch for OS X SConstruct

Christian Plessl bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:23:48 +0100

Ok, I agree, this might be usefull.

Further I suggest to add libpng and libjpeg also to the precompiled
libraries for Mac OS X. This would allow to build blender without any
additional software installation (e.g. with fink) right out of the box.

Regards,
  Christian