[Bf-committers] patch for OS X SConstruct

Stefan Gartner bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:18:57 +0100

Hi,
there might be several directories for one platform, depending on
architecture, os version, or other stuff (I think there are at least four for
linux). I agree that setting darwin_precomp at compile time doesn't make much
sense right now, but this might change in the future, for example when
libraries built on one version of os x can't be linked against when building
blender on an older or newer version.

sgefant