[Bf-committers] Re: Scons linking errors & C++?

Alfredo de Greef bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:33:20 -0800 (PST)

Late reply, but thanks for the explanation Chris!

To Michel and everyone working on scons, I see that
stdc++ is now added, but another thing I forgot to
mention, a problem already noted by Todd as well, is
that '-Wl,-export-dynamic' needs to be added to
platform_linkflags. Without it python in Blender
doesn't work properly. I also tried the suggestion
mentioned by Kester Maddock, using python (sysconfig)
itself to set the correct flag, but gcc protests with
an 'unrecognized option' error or something like that.
Anyway, just as a reminder...

Alfredo