[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/readstreamglue/intern BLO_readStreamGlue.c

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:20:02 +0200

Actually, the patch by Joilnen with the explicit struct casts generated
warnings when compiling with msvc6 and msvc7. Without the patch, as it
is now, there are no warnings at all. What was the patch supposed to do?

/Nathan