[Bf-committers] Re: Scons linking errors & C++?

Alfredo de Greef bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:39:10 -0800 (PST)

> Michel Selten wrote:
> Yes, SConstruct is in cvs.
> Yay, at least this implies that my intentions -
> even without documentation - are pretty clear to
> (intelligent) people ;)

Unfortunately I don't belong to that group so just to
make sure (I am not a programmer, have not worked with
cvs or with others ever before, and besides am the
REALLY insecure type, I just want to make sure I do
the right thing), what is the proper procedure to
commit? Do I remove SConstruct before committing, or
like Todd suggested, can I commit or create patches
from /blender/source instead of /blender?

> Please, Todd and anyone else, let me know if you
> have to make updates to
> SConstruct or any of the SConscript files to make
> it work on your
> system.

Like Todd, to get Blender to compile (or rather link)
I have to add 'stdc++' to platform_libs in SConstruct,
but that seems to be all.

Alfredo