[Bf-committers] A contribution

Jonathan Merritt bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:03:30 +1000

How about adding support for TIFF images to Blender?  Am I wrong in
thinking that TIFF can support color, alpha and depth channels (and
others...) simultaneously?  AFAIK, TIFF supports 32- and 64-bit IEEE
floating point pixel formats too!

It just seems a little odd to cobble an extra channel on to an existing
image format in a non-standard way like this.

--
Jonathan Merritt.
PhD Student - Equine Biomechanics.