[Bf-committers] Bordeaux replacement needed.

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

On second thought, I've talk to my boss about it and
he said it wouldn't be that bad. I'll discuss it over
with my folks later today and see that can be done. I
looked at what Nathan was supposed to talk about, and
I don't think it would be a problem for me to do that
same, especially if he has any prepared materials for
the conference. That and I already did a conference in
french for Linux Quebec a year ago. Not counting the
talk I did for the two Mtl Blender Conf in paralel
with the Amsterdam meeting, and I speak french.

I'll confirm later tonight if it's a go or not, then
we can contact the guys responsible for the conference
(Montreal -> Bordeaux is a bit costier than Helsinki
-> Bordeaux)

Martin