[Bf-committers] Scons roundup

Johnny Matthews bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:17:10 -0500

I did a little experement with this...

I changed sequence.c and built with just scons, then made another
change and compiled with  "scons --implicit-cache"  and then another
change with "scons --implicit-deps-unchanged" and then repeated the
last step again here were my results (the changes were just adding an
unreferenced variable)

scons                                           77 seconds
scons --implicit-cache                    30 seconds
scons --implicit-deps-unchanged     17 seconds
scons --implicit-deps-unchanged     18 seconds

so I am just setting up a couple of batch files to call scons with the
different settings.