[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting Minutes, June 27, 2004
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:04:34 +0300 (EEST)
1) current 2.34 projects
+ Ton committed Leons code to BF.
+ problems with orbiting particles around deflector field.
+ force field options need some evaluation, math too.
+ deflector visualisation: concentric circles, blended w background
+ Alejandro is still working on getting plugin to work on win32.
Nathan L helps him spot the wrinkles and iron them out.
+ Tex space problem still but Alfredo de G is out for now.
+ the tracker yafray issues will be worked on in coming weeks
- weighted subsurf creases:
+ no news, Ton hopes to do it this week.
2) possible 2.34 extras
- BGL into Game Engine? Kester knows best about this.
- view grid by Chris B and Emilia.
# both issues taken to ML for further discussion.
3) installation issues
- translated paths are still causing grief for installation on Windows,
Simon C and Nathan L will be sorting this out coming week...again.
Martin P has been working on the installer scripts to work with MSVC.
Also look at blenderplayer to fit in installation.
- current file still ugly. Need to be worked on.
- needs update for MacOS (Ton), Python part needs some sorting out
(JLuc P + Ton).
5) release/test cycle
- Matt E made icons to denote release status on frontpage.
- B-con feels a bit awkward, but after lots of testosterone-pumped
ideas, we still go with b-con.