[Bf-committers] Blurred Edge for Sweep Effect

Johnny Matthews bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:58:10 -0500

Here is the latest movie from my work with the new sweep code

http://www.gvc.net/~jmatthews/blender/sequence/sweeps_2.mov

I have consolidated 16 of the 22 types of sweeps into 2 types (since
they were all rotations of each other) and still need to work on the
other 6 which will probably consolidate into 2 more. So in the end all
22 types will be available with the settings of 4 types. (Single Wipe,
Double Wipe, Quad Wipe Box, Quad Wipe Cross).  This is a shot of the
settings panel for the new types. and any blur width can be set from
full screen width to hard edge.

http://www.gvc.net/~jmatthews/blender/sequence/wipebox.jpg

'Blur' sets the size of the blur edge
'Angle' sets the slope of the edge
'Wipe In' sets the direction of the wipe

I need to work on the angle selection since it currently is a slope
not an angle and like I said before the other 2 'types' to consolidate
the rest of the wipes and add blur and rotation to them as well.

Feedback Please!!!

Johnny - guitarGeek