[Bf-committers] gameengine compile

Joseph Gilbert bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:54:09 -0400

Hi :),
  Just a few notes. RAS_GLExtensionManager.h includs <GL/gl.h> but on
windows you must include <windows.h> before this call. GP_Common doesn't
compile correctly for me because in GPC_PolygonMaterial.cpp #include
RAS_GLExtensionManager.h is added before the <windows.h> call. Either
RAS_GLExtensionManager.h needs to include windows.h or #include
RAS_GLExtensionManager.h can be moved after <windows.h> in
GPC_PolygonMaterial.cpp. The reason for this is that gl.h contains calling
convention macros that are defined in windows.h.
  Im not a expert on this but #include <iostream.h> doesn't jive either.
#include <iostream> seems a bit better but don't know how this affects
things elsewhere.
  Don't mean to be buggin. I also don't want to fool with this stuff :)
Joseph