[Bf-committers] quit. menu

Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:06:24 +0200

Hi,

CTRL+W and W both are used hotkeys. So either way, you can hit the Q
key here.

A menu to say "do you want to save etc" was discussed extensively
before, and - apart from if we want that - just cannot be implemented
in a meaningful way until we have a reliable internal method to detect
whether something relevant changed. (I personally detest the "do you
want to save etc" in other apps... in almost all cases it's wrong and
blocks your workflow).

Anyhoo!
When you quit blender, it renames the last saved temp file to
'quit.blend'. What I like to experiment with is an option that it
actually does a full save on quit, so you always have the latest
version. Can even make it load that file automatic on start, making
"CTRL+X" the action to do to get a clean workspace! :)

-Ton-