[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting Minutes, June 20, 2004

Nathan letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:39:33 +0300 (EEST)

>> 2- release date & schedule
>>    * B-Con 3, week 28
>>    * B-Con 4, week 29
>>    * B-Con 5, week 30
>>    * Michel is on holidays during 9-24 July, so we ask Lars to supervise
>> linux team during that period (see
>> http://www.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2004-May/006151.html for
>> the release cycle and teams)
>>

> Those weeks (28, 29 and 30) are measured counted from when? i.e. you
> mean the 28th week of the year?

These weeks are counted as calendar years, so yes, 28th week of the year,
with  week 1 starting last year (thursday January 1th, 2004 in week 1,
thus week 1 started monday December 29th 2003 ;) Anyway, opening up my
calendar on week 28 I get  July 5th - July 11th, week 29 July 12th - July
18th and week 30 July 19th - July 25th. Just as a side note, browsing the
web I find many calendars which start the week on sundays, unlike my
(business) calendar, which starts the weeks on mondays.

/jesterKing

PS: for fun: http://www.calendarhome.com/clink/cultural.html