[Bf-committers] Scons Mingw Build environment

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:31:35 -0500

Hey Campbell,

For one thing some of the msvc 6 developers can't do a debug build.
Also while MS has realeased their C compiler for free on their
website they don't have debugging tools available for free to work
with it.

The Minimal Gnu for Windows system has IMO more tools available for
the developer to use and better access to them. for the person who
doesn't want to buy the MSVC suite of tools from microsoft.

Besides I just want to to be able to use it :-)