[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting Minutes, June 20, 2004
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 18:31:03 +0300 (EEST)
1- 2.34 projects
* yafray plugin
- works ok on linux and osx
- win32 is not fully functional yet, but Alejandro is working on it.
win32 devvers should contact Alejandro for helping iron out the last
- should be ok for release target
* weighted creased subsurf
- Ton will review the patch. If anyone has been working with this,
please share experiences on ml. The author of the patch has been
offered Tuhopuu cvs write access. (Ideally Daniel D should be
reviewing this patch, but he hasn't been in for a while, holidays or
so). Related to this is the review of edge data (J-Luc P, Jens O W,
Ton, creased subsurfpatch author).
2- release date & schedule
* B-Con 3, week 28
* B-Con 4, week 29
* B-Con 5, week 30
* Michel is on holidays during 9-24 July, so we ask Lars to supervise
linux team during that period (see
the release cycle and teams)
3- other issues
* softbodies by Alexander into tuho.
- Nathan L will be committing it to tuhopuu. David B and Alexander E.
Alexander E will be trying to type up some documentation and whenever
he has time help David B and Nathan L walk the code, improve it where
4- next meeting: #blendercoders is Sunday meetings: 16-18 CEST (GMT 14,
Sao Paulo 11, New York 10, LA 7, Sydney 00)