[Bf-committers] Import/Export Menus Slow

Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:09:26 +0200

Hi,

I think this issue needs a little more investigation from your side...
the solution as found by Kester to prevent slow drawing on ATI's is
very logical, and should work in your case too. Did you try latest cvs?
No improvements at all? Tried different drivers? OpenGL settings
tweaked?

It's a headache issue, I know! :)

-Ton-