[Bf-committers] Import/Export Menus Slow

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 17:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

Funnilly enough, I don't get slowdown at all, and I
have a crappy S3 SuperSavage (with XP too).

I'm not saying it couldn't be speeded up, just that
it's probably not a generalized problem.

Martin