[Bf-committers] PupColourPick

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:08:17 +1000

Yeah, most of the time Id still use the rgb sliders too, Im not about to
remove them (even If I could) but a somtimes its good to have a more
advanced colour picker.
INtend to have hex values, 0/255 and 0.0/1.0.

About the watercolour picker, Id add it after the default gimp picker if
at all, becasue they are good for different purposes but I feel the
GimpDefault is a better general picker.
More could be added later.

Im all for having higher lever widgets since it helps people write
python scripts faster when they dont have to do as much manual stuff.

-0 Cam