[Bf-committers] PupColourPick

Juan J. Pena Mena bf-committers@blender.org
15 Jun 2004 23:21:28 -0400

I don't know if it would be hard to code, but certainly it will be a
deluxe pleasure to have.  I'm tired of using 3rd party color-pickers and
them having to manually interpolate* the RGB values to fit the Blender
color system.

*On 3rd Party color=3Dpickers the RGB values could be anything from 0 to
255, while in Blender they can be anything from 0.00 to 1.00, so a
simple math interpolation is needed to use one value into the other
system.

Apollux.

El mar, 15 de 06 de 2004 a las 21:52, Campbell Barton escribi=C3=B3: