[Bf-committers] Assign materials...

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:22:28 +0200

Hi,

This is not something we should do... for several reasons;
- button operations always are on 1 single block only (object, mesh,
material, etc)
- objects can have multiple materials linked, so what's copied?

If you want to have Materials links copied to selected objects, the
CTRL+L menu in 3d window will do it for you. Here the menu is
appropriate, and fits in context (meaning, a 3d window is aware of
selections, a buttons window isn't)

-Ton-