[Bf-committers] Interesting 2.33a crash bug on Mac

Richard Berry bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:57:47 +0100

> Hi,
>
> The behaviour you describe resembles lack of OpenGL (VRAM) memory. Set =
your screen
> at 1000s of colours to check. Also don't expect Blender to run fine with =
less than
> 8 Mb of VRAM...
>
> -Ton-

I've got 64 MB of VRAM so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, users with 8 =
MB are reporting it working fine (different cards and version of Mac OS X) =
and it does work occasionally on my system.

I'm guessing it's probably my card and the f!#@ing drivers so I've sent a =
bug report to Apple. Line and point drawing got much worse when I upgraded =
to Mac OS X 10.3.4 as well, another bug report...

r i c k