[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src butspace.c buttons_scene.c drawscript.c drawtext.c drawview.c edit.c editaction.c editarmature.c editcurve.c editdeform.c editface.c editfont.c editimasel.c editipo.c editkey.c editlattice.c editmesh.c ...

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:09:23 +0200

Hi Matt,

Well done, although I had no time to check all of it, some random
sample diffs I checked all looked very OK.

One note about this doc:

>   http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Language_and_terminology.338.0.html

<quote>
Eg: okee("Extrude bone segments")  ->  "Is it OK to extrude bone
segments"?
</quote>

I first read it as if you propose to use okee("Is it OK to extrude bone
segments") which is obviously not the intention. :)

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org