[Bf-committers] VILLMER

VILLMER bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 01:11:13 -0700

Hello to those at Blender. After taking a good, long look at your
product I cannot
help but express my enthusiasm for it's potential.

I would like to start simply by saying that I am in the process of
releasing a new
Panoramic Video / QuickTime product, with the support of Apple, that is
targeted
for public release this summer. Beyond the scope of our new product,
which is
in itself is rather something, I would like to know more about the
potential fusion
of Blender content with the QuickTime engine - especially the
development
and integration of 'walkthroughs' of buildings, landscapes etc. Any
information
on how, or who, I can discuss this with Blender, please let me know.

Best,
Jason Villmer
www.villmer.com
Jason@Villmer.com