[Bf-committers] Patch for distributed raytracing in bf
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
I've done a bit of work on distributed raytracing in
blender. I managed to get a few things implemented
(with bugs albeit):
- Blurry Reflections (see ray.c)
- Blurry Refractions (see ray.c)
- Soft Raytraced Shadows for Sun, Spot and Lamp lamps.
- Interreflections cause weird looking artifacts for
- Crash on blurry/not blurry interreflections
- Crash on blurry reflections reflecting a blurry
- Sometimes soft shadows cause artifacts.
:) but other than that i think that this could be very
promising.. hope you enjoy lookin!
Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.