[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts ac3d_export.py ac3d_import.py blender2cal3d.py bvh_export.py bvh_import.py DirectXExporter.py lightwave_export.py lightwave_import.py nendo_export.py nendo_import.py obj_export.py obj_import.py off_export.py ...

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:01:51 -0600

>   * Removed the 'Export Selected' menu, and put poor old lonely STL in the
> Import and Export menus too.
> Most of the exporters export only the selected object anyway,
 > so it's not really a necessary distinction to make.

Ummm, have you actually tried the other exporters to verify this?
Certainly dxf and vrml dump out the whole scene.

I recommend putting STL back in the 'export selected' menu,
where it logically belongs, and if you're still gung-ho on
changing something, move those exporters that only
export selected objects to the 'export selected' menu.

Chris