[Bf-committers] DOF camera parameters.- Alexander

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:03:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, car wrote:

> Heh you left the code in such an old CVS version that I could find no
> one at all to help try and build it, they all told me that you should
> have moved on with the rest of the crowd. Is there no way that you
> could try and update it's CVS ? That way someone (like meee ^v^) could
> try and compile it for everyone to test ?

CVS is not human. It can only detect mild, TEXTUAL differences
between files, and try to "intelligently" (ahem) merge them.

The changes in the main Blender tree (bf) since October 2002
(which was when I forked, I think) are so drastic that using an
automatic CVS feature to do it is completely impossible.

It's not like I have removed anything windows-related from my source
tree. In fact, it should compile out of the box on windows.