[Bf-committers] DOF camera parameters.

car bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:06:58 -0400

On Jun 10, 2004, at 7:52 AM, Alexander Ewering wrote:

> Well, as far as Ton is concerned, I think he is absolutely against
> using the zblur method in the official tree. I already proposed
> porting it
> there maybe a year ago, it didn't get endorsement for being too
> problematic
> and unrealistic...

If it works and users like it, and use it, and it is a useful tool, and
it is not crash prone buggy, it should be in. Ton should not be the
owner of what gets in and what does not, it's up to the community to
decide, is it not ?

If it is not, then something sounds funny.

Anyway, Have not tried the CVS aqsis for a while so I can not comment
on it, except that I would say more camera features the better,
Whatever gets the camera to a state of being more like a real camera
sounds good to me, as ipos are not that friendly for quick visual
tests.