[Bf-committers] DOF camera parameters.

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:52:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Fabrizio wrote:

> Either way, it is nice to see that some form of dof might finally be
> directly integrated.

Well, as far as Ton is concerned, I think he is absolutely against
using the zblur method in the official tree. I already proposed porting it
there maybe a year ago, it didn't get endorsement for being too problematic
and unrealistic...

> Regards,
> Fabrizio
>
> ps. Alex, the focus lag is a really interesting feature, thanks! It's a pity
> no one ever managed to compile a windows binary from your sources. I really
> should set up a linux box!

Well! I would have if I had any clue on compiling on windows, but I was
totally sure that one single person in a community almost entirely
consisting of windows users would be able to compile one ;-)