[Bf-committers] Interesting 2.33a crash bug on Mac

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 22:26:48 +0200

Le 9 juin 04, à 22:13, Richard Berry a écrit :

> Gah! I *am* starting to hallucinate, aren't I...
>
> What version of OS X were you using? I think there's been quite a
> major overhaul of OpenGL in 10.3. There seems to be a general wailing =

> and gnashing of teeth about 10.3.4 in particular.

10.3.4, and here it is especially perfect with OpenGL. On very complex
scenes ( 800 k vertices) it's much more usable now.
Same under X11.

> Plus, you might need to open and close Blender a few times because it =

> isn't quite reproducible (but all the debug traces that I've done have =

> pointed to OpenGL functions).

Done, and many times ( at least 20).

Now, we have both ATI, but yours, if many times faster, is known for
its driver problems AFAIK.

--
Jean-luc