[Bf-committers] Interesting 2.33a crash bug on Mac

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:57:14 +0200

Le 9 juin 04, à 15:47, Richard Berry a écrit :

> And by interesting I mean sporadic and not exactly reproducible... let =

> the games begin. Firstly, I've only got access to a Mac PowerBook so I =

> don't know how it affects other Macs or if the problem exists on other =

> architectures. Secondly, it affects 2.33a and possibly also the
> current CVS but I've had less success getting reproducible results
> with CVS builds.
>
> The system that I'm using a 15" PowerBook with ATI Mobility 9600 with =

> Mac OS X 10.3.3 (but the problem still happens with 10.3.4).
>

> To reproduce the problem get the following file (used to be on
> Blenderman but they've had their bandwidth hosed):
>
> http://www.katorlegaz.com/models/computers/imac-2002.blend.zip
>

> If it loads correctly, congratulations, otherwise it might do one of =

> the following things:

Hi,

seems to work perfectly here (PBook G4 867, ATI Rage) both on internal
and external monitor (so not accelerated)

on 2.33a and CVS versions. I've tried many launches, chaning shading
mode, rotate ...

You could try to run with the OpenGL Profiler (in
/developper/applications)
--
Jean-luc