[Bf-committers] Linux i386 strange dependancies

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:54:23 +1200

Hi Alexander

Doesn't ldd list all dependencies (ie dependencies of libraries as well) ?
SDL can link to aalib etc.

My old box used to create blender linked to libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 because
libGLU linked to it.

Kester