[Bf-committers] Skategirl crash

Stefan Gartner bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 04:27:46 +0200

On Saturday 31 July 2004 03:53, Kester Maddock wrote:
> Hi Ton,
>
> This is strange - are you sure -DUSE_SUMO_SOLID is used when compiling?
> It's at the top of nan_compile.mk so it should be there.
>
> It should only crash there if the physics environment doesn't exist, or
> isn't a sumo environment, which is supposed to be impossible.

i think it might be related to JLuc (who compiled solid) using OS X 10.3 (?)
and Ton using 10.2.

Ton: could you try again with solid compiled on your machine?

I'm afraid I can't look any deeper into the problem, as I'm moving today (and
I'm busy installing a new HD in my ibook).

> Kester
>
> PS: I'm going skiing - I'll be back Sunday night.

damn people living upside down...

sgefant