[Bf-committers] Mac Os X 10.3 build for 2.34 RC1

Jasper Mine bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:45:16 -0400

It would be nice to position the window, and also make necessary size=20
adjustments and have those save to /Users/Home/Library/Preferences on=20
application close, which is how most apps do it on osx.

Jasper Mine