[Bf-committers] not working script

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:45:23 +0200 (CEST)

From: "Willian Padovani Germano" <wgermano@ig.com.br>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] not working script
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 04:26:55 -0300

Hi Willian,

 thanks for the info!  :O))

 In what doc in the CVS-source tree is that mentioned ?

 Or do I have to dig in the sources ("...as end-user"...this became
 slowly but surely a runnning gag...;) to figure this out ?

 Now the script starts. Selecting "English" as language produces
 buttons with english labels and spanish help texts...

 Is any docs/pdfs out there for kloputils?

 Keep *.*
 Meino