[Bf-committers] Fwd: "2.34 Warm Up !" update

Juan J. Pena M. bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 00:03:14 -0400

> If you want to do a good job beta testing, please use the
> bug tracker... it would be a lamentable abomination if
> blender became known as "the little free 3d app with all
> of the bugs" because of this!

Just for the record, it wasn't me who discovered the problem with those
scripts, neither wasn't me the one who found the fix
When I became aware of the problem many people were already experimenting
it, and (again) many had solved the issue by using the previously posted
trick.

Anyways, as soon as I heard of the matter I sent a PM to Scorpious, and he
responded saying that he was aware of the situation... so, opening a bug
report didn't seem as very usefull, specially knowing that the author has
been notified of the problem.

Apollux.