[Bf-committers] Fwd: "2.34 Warm Up !" update

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 01:00:15 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juan J. Pena M." <jjulio.pena@codetel.net.do>
To: <bf-committers@blender.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Fwd: "2.34 Warm Up !" update

> Wait a minute! You (developers) didn' t know that the scripts are broken?

Don't blame all : ).

> There was so much fuss about those scripts on the forums that I seemed
> impossible that so far anyone would still ignore that! :O
>
> Check this thread:
> http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24457

The scripts under cvs *don't have* the reported problems.

Long explanation:

A little after 2.33a I contacted Scorpius and told him I would update
scripts in Blender.  He mentioned the problem in the scripts himself, kindly
sent me updated files with the fix for the show_progress var and I removed
the importing of tkinter in the wings exporter not long after that,
substituting it for Blender.Draw.PupMenu.

show_progress is a variable (meant to be a constant bool) in
mod_meshtools.py.  If nonzero (default) the progress bar is shown while the
scripts work.  Maybe it'd be better to default it to zero, we can change it
after some user feedback.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br