[Bf-committers] Fwd: "2.34 Warm Up !" update

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:48:15 -0600

Juan J. Pena M. wrote:
> a thread in blender forum in CGTalk, where Apollux claims wings
> import/export script is broken
>
> Wait a minute! You (developers) didn' t know that the scripts are broken?
>
> There was so much fuss about those scripts on the forums that I seemed
> impossible that so far anyone would still ignore that! :O
>
> Check this thread:
> http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24457
>
> and specially this one (it has the fix for the import script)
> http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24573

Some of us don't like forums (especially cgchat and elysiun).

If you want to do a good job beta testing, please use the
bug tracker... it would be a lamentable abomination if
blender became known as "the little free 3d app with all
of the bugs" because of this!

Chris