[Bf-committers] Oh dear, splash time!

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:45:41 +0200

Hi,

It was a hot topic shortly after the last release. It was also
discussed a few times at meetings, but no final consensis on a decision
method was there.

Therefore I propose for this version to appoint three of our developers
to decide which splash it will be. They can do a quick contest, or just
search in the gallery, or ask a specific artist, or do it themselves. :)

Based on past commits for this release, here's my candidates:

Stephen Swaney
Brecht van Lommel
Kester Maddock

If one of these *really* wants to duck this honour, they should appoint
another volunteer. :)
Idea is, that for each release the three developers can appoint another
three to decide for next release. But if we do that, we can discuss
another time...

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org