[Bf-committers] Selecting of Bones in Armatures

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:29:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Chris Want wrote:

> End-user questions like this should be asked
> at http://www.elysiun.com .
>
> Chris
>
> P.S. Maybe we need a blender-users mailing list
> for the forum adverse? (like me)

I wouldn't characterize this as an end-user question. It's a workflow
problem and suggestion... The question is valid: Why has selection of
bones never been possible by just clicking on them (like it is in
Pose mode)? I always found the strange editmode "select the endpoints"
convention disturbing, or at least inconsistent, as well.

Though I agree it would be more appropriate on bf-funboard. But
it's definitely no simple end-user question :)