[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/intern/ghost/intern GHOST_SystemCarbon.cpp GHOST_WindowCarbon.cpp GHOST_WindowCarbon.h blender/source/blender/src ghostwinlay.c blender/source/creator creator.c

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:10:23 +0200

Le 28 juil. 04, à 04:58, Matt Ebb a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting this problem with the current CVS on OS X 10.3.4, which I  =

> think is preventing a successful compile (scons). I'm guessing it's  =

> related to these recent Mac OS X/GHOST changes...
>
> error:
> ld:
> /Developer/bf-blender/build/darwin/lib/
> libblender_blendersrc.a(ghostwinlay.o) illegal reference to symbol:  =

> _CGLDescribeRenderer defined in indirectly referenced dynamic library  =

> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

Oops, forgot to copy some changes from my config.opt. Should be ok now

--
Jean-luc