[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:20:45 +0200

Le 27 juil. 04, à 18:42, Matthew H Plough a écrit :

> > Could we at least have the option to numerically place the cursur
> > throughthe N panel when nothing is selected? As it is, being able
> > to use the cursur
> > as an exact tool is not available as a primary OR secondary feature.
>
>  No, we can't.  This is yet another giant, horrible workflow hack.

Providing a way to move/grab the cursor acurately is a good feature.
Now, I agree that the way it was done is totally unsafe and undesirable,
but providing a mean like shift+G would be great IMHO.

 From my point of view the feature is OK, the implementation not,
2 different horses.
--
Jean-luc