[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:25:26 +1000

Ton, I agree about the cursor not conceptually being like an object (can
be spesific to the local view), Seams like a good solution would be to
give it a keyshortcut-
I just want to point out that its useable and usefull, shouldent be
scraped IMHO.
- Cam