[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:08:43 +1000

Weather people think this feature is ibn keeping with blenders workings
or not, I have been using it for the past few days and find it good, it
also fits nicely into my workflow.
Why write a full blown proposal? Grab curser speaks for its self.
Wouldent that just be a waist of time.
- But Hey, mabe there is some resion not to have it, and to write a
proposal. it just seems silly from my POV.

- Cam