[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:15:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> ton (Ton Roosendaal) 2004/07/27 13:00:10 CEST
>
>  Modified files:
>    blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c
>
>  Log:
>  Fix for #1475
>
>  Apparently appending or linking from other files didn't call a proper
>  do_version() patch to initialize new variables correctly. Was result of
>  the streamgluing stuff in NaN period... fixed.

I always wondered why material previews of materials I imported from
older .blend files showed up black... It was because of the 2 lamps switched
off :-) I guess this commit fixes that, too.