[Bf-committers] Soundlib crashes game engine

Wouter van Heyst bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:29:40 +0200

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 05:35:50PM +0200, Peter den Bak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I attached diff that should solve bug 1415.
>
> The game engine creates its own audio scene, by making sure no audio scene
> exists in the first place the game engine doesn't crash anymore when
> reloading games.

I tried to reproduce the problem following your steps in bug 1415, but
nothing crahsed here on Linux. Nonetheless, the patch mostly looks good
to me, but are you sure the call to sound_init_audio should be removed?

Wouter