[Bf-committers] selection outline in solid draw mode

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 15:48:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Matt Ebb wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2004, at 10:34 PM, Alexander Ewering wrote:
>
>> The first thing I visit in every new application I use is the
>> user preferences, and I love being able to customize applications to my
>> liking.
>> For example, in Nuendo (complex composing/virtual studio application),
>> which is
>> in complexity comparable to Blender, I spent a whole *day* in customizing
>> the
>> application.
>
> Not everyone sees things this way - many (including myself) see that day you
> spent as a day of wasted time and money.

Interesting. In contrast, I see all the hundreds of other days AFTER that day
as wasted days, because I couldn't work efficiently because of lack of
customization :)

Oh well, I guess in the end, it's *really* good to have open-source...

How could one live without C knowledge :-)