[Bf-committers] Update for Ipo/Ipocurve

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:06:16 +0300 (EEST)

The patch I posted a bit earlier has been updated a bit, and available
from the same url. The patch includes the BPy documentation.

The reason I post it in here is because it also changes the way the
getname_*_ei functions work. On suggestion of Stephen I rewrote them to
not write into a char buffer provided by the caller. So I've made the
change on all necessary places, and I from my own tests it seems to work
fine.

This change also made Ipocurve.c more easy to give curvenames. Both Ipo
and Ipocurve now can give names and curves from 11 different Ipo types,
compared to the previous 1.

Additionally, the patch has Ipos for texture, but if that's unwanted, it
can be certainly removed, but also these are working fine.

/Nathan