[Bf-committers] Alpha faces: Kester?

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:00:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Kester,

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that you did some kind of alpha-
sorting fix in the past, which should make it possible to have several
Plane objects with alpha-mapped textures on them, and these getting
sorted/displayed correctly when one is behind the other?

I did some tests and it still doesn't work. The alpha part of a plane
in front of another plane is rendered with the 3d view background.
It is only rendered correctly if it's the active object (due to the
different sorting order in that case).

Can you say anything about this? I'm not sure if you had tackled
this issue in the past or not.