[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src drawobject.c buttons_object.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_effect_types.h

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:22:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Martin Poirier wrote:

> IMTO, the falloff value is as import if not more
> important than the power and how I did it is a good
> way to visualise it quickly. I'm open to suggestion,
> of course.

If the third ring has an alpha value of 0.5, does it actually
mean that the force field is half as strong as in the center
at the distance of the third ring?

If yes, I agree that it's good like it is.