[Bf-committers] Small fix to trackball rotation method

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:27:50 +0200

Hi,

Rule of thumb; committing in code you know someone else made and
maintains means you verify with that person first if it's OK.
I expect you to contact me or other module owners for such commits
first, unless it's on sections you can work independently on as module
owner yourself.

-Ton-